DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The coming days...... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/282248-re-coming-days.html)

SteveB[_10_] July 13th 09 06:05 AM

The coming days......

health care isn't free. We pay for it just like we are paying now. It's
just a better way of doing it.

Mushrooms are ripening, eh?

It looks good to the lazy, the ignorant and liberals. But ask anyone who
has a major illness how it works if you want the answer. But you already
know so much you don't want a truthful answer, do you?

Larry Jaques July 13th 09 01:55 PM

The coming days......

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 23:05:36 -0600, the infamous "SteveB"
scrawled the following:

health care isn't free. We pay for it just like we are paying now. It's
just a better way of doing it.

Mushrooms are ripening, eh?

It looks good to the lazy, the ignorant and liberals. But ask anyone who
has a major illness how it works if you want the answer. But you already
know so much you don't want a truthful answer, do you?

You misspelled "lazy, ignorant, RICH liberals" there, Steve.

--
Mistrust the man who finds everything good, the man who finds everything
evil, and still more the man who is indifferent to everything.

William Wixon July 13th 09 04:43 PM

The coming days......

"SteveB" wrote in message

health care isn't free. We pay for it just like we are paying now. It's
just a better way of doing it.

Mushrooms are ripening, eh?

It looks good to the lazy, the ignorant and liberals. But ask anyone who
has a major illness how it works if you want the answer. But you already
know so much you don't want a truthful answer, do you?

i guess you didn't catch Bill Moyers Journal last night on PBS. here's a
link, you can watch the entire episode on-line.

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/07102009/watch2.html

the guy is a (ex) health insurance company insider coming out STRONGLY
against our current system. watch if you want to be outraged. (for-profit
businesses worst fear is competition from a more efficient system,
instilling fear in the population)

apparently you can ask some people who have major illnesses how our current
system (shows example in the program) works and you could get the answer
implied in the above post.

thank god and to the men and women who sacrificed* so we may continue to
have a free press.

b.w.