DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Casting (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/281780-casting.html)

jerry wass July 6th 09 05:17 PM

Casting

Could someone please post the names of some newsgroups for DIY
casting--Aluminum,etc to start. I have a grandson in Birmingham Al.,but
I don't think they do much casting thereG

Much appreciated---Jerry

James Waldby July 6th 09 07:00 PM

Casting

On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 16:17:45 +0000, Jerry Wass wrote:

Could someone please post the names of some newsgroups for DIY
casting--Aluminum,etc to start. I have a grandson in Birmingham Al.,but
I don't think they do much casting thereG

Have a look at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/castinghobby/

Also may be of interest:

jiw

PaulS July 7th 09 01:42 AM

Casting

On Jul 6, 12:17*pm, Jerry Wass wrote:
Could someone please post the names of some newsgroups for DIY
casting--Aluminum,etc to start. *I have a grandson in Birmingham Al.,but
I don't think they do much casting thereG

Much appreciated---Jerry

Hi,

www.backyardmetalcasting.com

HTH