DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bull of the Woods Cartoons (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/281691-bull-woods-cartoons.html)

jeff_wisnia[_2_] July 5th 09 01:42 AM

Bull of the Woods Cartoons

I put a few of my collection of J.R. Williams' "Bull of the Woods"
cartoons he

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/B..._the_Woods_Pg1

Enjoy 'em,

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Jon Anderson July 5th 09 06:16 AM

Bull of the Woods Cartoons

jeff_wisnia wrote:

I put a few of my collection of J.R. Williams' "Bull of the Woods"
cartoons he

Thanks for the link! There's quite a few there I don't have. (what I do
have I got from the Dropbox)

Jon

David R.Birch July 5th 09 12:09 PM

Bull of the Woods Cartoons

Jon Anderson wrote:
jeff_wisnia wrote:

I put a few of my collection of J.R. Williams' "Bull of the Woods"
cartoons he

Thanks for the link! There's quite a few there I don't have. (what I do
have I got from the Dropbox)

Jon

Or you can get the set of 6 books of them.

http://www.algrove.com/home/TitleList.aspx

David

Jon Anderson July 5th 09 04:27 PM

Bull of the Woods Cartoons

David R.Birch wrote:

Or you can get the set of 6 books of them.

http://www.algrove.com/home/TitleList.aspx

Well that you for that link! Not only was I not aware these were being
reprinted, but Algrove has some other interesting titles!

Jon

Joseph Gwinn July 5th 09 07:11 PM

Bull of the Woods Cartoons

In article ,
jeff_wisnia wrote:

I put a few of my collection of J.R. Williams' "Bull of the Woods"
cartoons he

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/B..._the_Woods_Pg1

Enjoy 'em,

Did. Sort of the Iron Dilbert.

Joe Gwinn

jeff_wisnia[_2_] July 5th 09 08:12 PM

Bull of the Woods Cartoons

Jon Anderson wrote:

jeff_wisnia wrote:

I put a few of my collection of J.R. Williams' "Bull of the Woods"
cartoons he

Thanks for the link! There's quite a few there I don't have. (what I do
have I got from the Dropbox)

Jon

Here's another coupla dozen:

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/B..._the_Woods_Pg2

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Wes[_2_] July 5th 09 09:23 PM

Bull of the Woods Cartoons

jeff_wisnia wrote:

I put a few of my collection of J.R. Williams' "Bull of the Woods"
cartoons he

Question: Is 'snap' an easy roughing cut?

Wes

David R.Birch July 5th 09 10:38 PM

Bull of the Woods Cartoons

Wes wrote:
jeff_wisnia wrote:

I put a few of my collection of J.R. Williams' "Bull of the Woods"
cartoons he

Question: Is 'snap' an easy roughing cut?

Wes

Any easy machining job, as "it's a snap!"

David

Richard W. July 7th 09 04:26 AM

Bull of the Woods Cartoons

"jeff_wisnia" wrote in message

I put a few of my collection of J.R. Williams' "Bull of the Woods"
cartoons he

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/B..._the_Woods_Pg1

Enjoy 'em,

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

I must be getting old, since I remember reading some of them when the
calendar was current.

Richard W.

Bruce In Bangkok July 7th 09 02:18 PM

Bull of the Woods Cartoons

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 20:26:12 -0700, "Richard W."
wrote:

"jeff_wisnia" wrote in message
m...

I put a few of my collection of J.R. Williams' "Bull of the Woods"
cartoons he

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/B..._the_Woods_Pg1

Enjoy 'em,

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

I must be getting old, since I remember reading some of them when the
calendar was current.

Richard W.

It was "Out Our Way", in the Sunday papers and had a rotating cast of
characters. The Bull was only one of the series.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)