DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   J&L MSC 25% off (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/279225-j-l-msc-25%25-off.html)

Karl Townsend May 27th 09 06:46 PM

J&L MSC 25% off

We used to buy routinely from J&L and always got 25% off list price.When the
companies combined, they stopped the 25% off, so we stopped buying.

I just got a call offering the 25% off through August. If you have a
business name, I'd suggest you ask for the deal. Have other folks been
getting the 25% discount all along?

Karl

Randy May 28th 09 01:23 PM

J&L MSC 25% off

On Wed, 27 May 2009 12:46:55 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

We used to buy routinely from J&L and always got 25% off list price.When the
companies combined, they stopped the 25% off, so we stopped buying.

I just got a call offering the 25% off through August. If you have a
business name, I'd suggest you ask for the deal. Have other folks been
getting the 25% discount all along?

Karl

I get fax sales all the time, free shipping, or 25 -40% off depending
on the deal.

Sign up for the email or fax specials.

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Joe AutoDrill[_2_] May 28th 09 04:09 PM

J&L MSC 25% off

MSC fax specials come in at least 3-4 times a week to me.

--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R