DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A Letter to the President.... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/278634-re-letter-president.html)

Don Foreman May 22nd 09 06:15 AM

A Letter to the President....

On Fri, 22 May 2009 05:58:43 -0700, Dan wrote:

cavelamb wrote:
wrote:

Snipped

Aside – Obama seems intent on subordinating our sovereignty to a level
that will enable a smooth transition into global governance. This
becomes more obvious with every "change" he’s insinuated into his
program. Perhaps he sees the path to becoming first President of the
World.

Regards,

Peace with honor,

HPK

As I said before the election, if he really is the Antichrist then
all of this WILL come to be.

And if pigs had wings, they might be able to fly...

What's in the news? The swine flu!