DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   nearly free - anyone want a windows 98 at a glance virtual ref from microsoft (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/278441-nearly-free-anyone-want-windows-98-glance-virtual-ref-microsoft.html)

Bill Noble[_2_] May 21st 09 07:05 AM

nearly free - anyone want a windows 98 at a glance virtual ref from microsoft

cleaning out old books, I know some folks here use the older OS on their
tools - if you want the book, all I want is a few $ for shipping - get my
email from my web page below and just drop me a note - actual book title is
in the subject, author is jerry joyce and marianne moon

--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com

Karl Townsend May 21st 09 08:59 AM

"Bill Noble" wrote in message
cleaning out old books, I know some folks here use the older OS on their
tools - if you want the book, all I want is a few $ for shipping - get my
email from my web page below and just drop me a note - actual book title
is in the subject, author is jerry joyce and marianne moon

This OS is a whopping 10 years old and hardly anybody uses it cause its
obsolete. My Monach lathe is nearly 70 and better than what you can buy
today. Shame they can't make computers like machine tools.

Karl