DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A Letter to the President.... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/277610-re-letter-president.html)

SteveB[_10_] May 10th 09 05:07 PM

A Letter to the President....

hal wrote

you're completely out of touch with reality. The eight years under
Bush have been the most destruction. The first 100 days under Obama
have been the best thing that happened to this country in recent
history.

Give it a couple of years, Sparky. I'll send you a snail mail addy where
you can write from your general delivery Home Depot cardboard box condo, and
I'll publish it to the group, as you'll have lost it all by then.

But then, if you're an American who thinks going to foreign countries and
chatting it up with everyone except Americans, groveling, bowing, and
generally kissing butt, you deserve the cardboard condo.

Hawke[_2_] May 12th 09 06:42 AM

A Letter to the President....

"SteveB" wrote in message

hal wrote

you're completely out of touch with reality. The eight years under
Bush have been the most destruction. The first 100 days under Obama
have been the best thing that happened to this country in recent
history.

Give it a couple of years, Sparky. I'll send you a snail mail addy where
you can write from your general delivery Home Depot cardboard box condo,

and
I'll publish it to the group, as you'll have lost it all by then.

But then, if you're an American who thinks going to foreign countries and
chatting it up with everyone except Americans, groveling, bowing, and
generally kissing butt, you deserve the cardboard condo.

Steve has a problem. See, years ago he was telling everyone that Bush would
be a good president being an MBA and a Texas oil man and all that, and that
the republicans knew what they were doing, and that following them would
lead the country to prosperity, and all things good and positive. Now we
know that Stevie was as wrong in what he thought about Bush and the
republicans as you can possibly be. He's now giving his predictions about
where the new administration will take the country and they are all bad.
Judging by how incredibly wrong he was about the two Bush terms the question
is why would anyone give him any credit for what he's saying now? He's like
the guy that predicted the Detroit Lions would have a winning record last
year and now he's giving this years picks. Anyone else think he's going to
be just as wrong about Obama as he was about Bush? I mean, his past
predictions sucked didn't they? He doesn't know when to shut up.

Hawke