DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FS: 12x36 Atlas/Clausing lathe (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/277310-fs-12x36-atlas-clausing-lathe.html)

Steve Ackman May 6th 09 05:22 AM

FS: 12x36 Atlas/Clausing lathe

12x36 Atlas/Clausing, $159,900

No fuss with shipping or pickup, since it comes
preinstalled in its own basement:
http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...585_1108234677
or if you have problems with long urls,
http://tinyurl.com/dmcsos

If you really need to separate the lathe from its
home, it's the one I had a mini-gloat about he
http://twoloonscoffee.com/machine/

Same deal. Come get it and it's yours for $500.
Three jaw chuck has a few broken teeth internally
now, but there's also a new 4-jaw to go with it.
Back plate's there too, but I never did get a chance
to attach it to the chuck. That can be project number
one.

KD7HB May 6th 09 07:30 PM

FS: 12x36 Atlas/Clausing lathe

preinstalled in its own basement:http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...vageville-Road...
or if you have problems with long urls,http://tinyurl.com/dmcsos

* If you really need to separate the lathe from its
home, it's the one I had a mini-gloat about hehttp://twoloonscoffee.com/machine/

* Same deal. *Come get it and it's yours for $500.
Three jaw chuck has a few broken teeth internally
now, but there's also a new 4-jaw to go with it. *
Back plate's there too, but I never did get a chance
to attach it to the chuck. *That can be project number
one.

Does it still look as nice?

Why are all the good deals 2500 miles away/

Paul in Central Oregon

Bill Noble[_2_] May 7th 09 05:32 AM

FS: 12x36 Atlas/Clausing lathe

I have some similar lathes available in the southern CA area - an atlas, a
clausing, and a south bend, and a really nice (huge) universal grinder
(gallmeyer and Livingston)

Gunner Asch[_4_] May 9th 09 06:11 PM

FS: 12x36 Atlas/Clausing lathe

On Tue, 5 May 2009 22:22:18 -0600, Steve Ackman
wrote:

12x36 Atlas/Clausing, $159,900

No fuss with shipping or pickup, since it comes
preinstalled in its own basement:
http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...585_1108234677
or if you have problems with long urls,
http://tinyurl.com/dmcsos

If you really need to separate the lathe from its
home, it's the one I had a mini-gloat about he
http://twoloonscoffee.com/machine/

Same deal. Come get it and it's yours for $500.
Three jaw chuck has a few broken teeth internally
now, but there's also a new 4-jaw to go with it.
Back plate's there too, but I never did get a chance
to attach it to the chuck. That can be project number
one.

Thats a HELL of a deal for $500.

Some snag it!!

Gunner

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies.
He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates

Larry Jaques May 9th 09 08:16 PM

FS: 12x36 Atlas/Clausing lathe

On Sat, 09 May 2009 10:11:54 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

wrote:

12x36 Atlas/Clausing, $159,900

No fuss with shipping or pickup, since it comes
preinstalled in its own basement:
http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...585_1108234677
or if you have problems with long urls,
http://tinyurl.com/dmcsos

If you really need to separate the lathe from its
home, it's the one I had a mini-gloat about he
http://twoloonscoffee.com/machine/

Same deal. Come get it and it's yours for $500.
Three jaw chuck has a few broken teeth internally
now, but there's also a new 4-jaw to go with it.
Back plate's there too, but I never did get a chance
to attach it to the chuck. That can be project number
one.

Thats a HELL of a deal for $500.

Some snag it!!

Yabbut, who the HELL lives anywhere -near- Gnu Hampster?!?
titter

--
Change is the process by which the future invades our lives.
-- Alvin Toffler