DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   NAMES 2009 Photos (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/276692-names-2009-photos.html)

Errol Groff April 26th 09 04:16 AM

NAMES 2009 Photos

After some starts and stops the photos and video clips from NAMES 2009
are posted.

http://neme-s.org/NAMES_2009_2/names_expo.htm

Also up are photos from the Glen Curtis Museum in Hammondsport NY
where we stopped on the way to Toledo.

http://neme-s.org/NAMES_2009/Glenn_Curtis.htm

Finally, a video of cutting thick aluminum with a circular saw

http://neme-s.org/Video/

Errol Groff

Bob AZ April 26th 09 05:07 AM

NAMES 2009 Photos

On Apr 25, 8:16�pm, Errol Groff wrote:
After some starts and stops the photos and video clips from NAMES 2009
are posted.

http://neme-s.org/NAMES_2009_2/names_expo.htm

Also up are photos from the Glen Curtis Museum in Hammondsport NY
where we stopped on the way to Toledo.

http://neme-s.org/NAMES_2009/Glenn_Curtis.htm

Finally, a video of cutting thick aluminum with a circular saw

http://neme-s.org/Video/

Errol Groff

Errol

My Father worked for Glen Curtiss about the time of WWI. Said the
winndow,near his lathe overlooked one of the finger lakes. I did query
the museum for any old records but none exist.

Bob AZ

Brian Lawson April 26th 09 07:17 AM

NAMES 2009 Photos

Hey Errol,

GREAT STUFF !!!

As usual.

Thank you.

Brian Lawson.
XXXXXXXXXXX

Wes[_2_] April 27th 09 12:52 AM

NAMES 2009 Photos

Errol Groff wrote:

After some starts and stops the photos and video clips from NAMES 2009
are posted.

http://neme-s.org/NAMES_2009_2/names_expo.htm

I'm still working on posting mine. Not enough BW to post video though.

Nice pictures Errol! I always see something in your picture sets that makes me wonder how
I missed that display.

Wes