DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Obama Supporter is charged in 5 kids' drownings (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/276395-re-obama-supporter-charged-5-kids-drownings.html)

Mike April 21st 09 12:12 PM

Obama Supporter is charged in 5 kids' drownings

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 22:40:07 -0500, "Basil Karlo"
wrote:

why are there so many political nutcases posting to usenet from the
US?
--
M i k e

Basil Karlo April 22nd 09 01:12 AM

wrote:

why are there so many political nutcases posting to usenet from the
US?
--
M i k e

Not my quote. That was Mike's quote, not mine. for the record.

steamer April 23rd 09 04:49 PM

Mike wrote:
why are there so many political nutcases posting to usenet from the US?

--In any sufficiently large sampling you're bound to find a few
assholes. The real question is which party has most of 'em. The Bushies are
tryin' mighty hard to stay at the top of that list.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Imagine what I could do if
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : I knew what I was doing...