DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   On Universal Health Care (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/274993-re-universal-health-care.html)

Larry Jaques April 2nd 09 03:01 PM

On Universal Health Care

RCM only

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 18:32:33 -0400, the infamous "R.Dean"
scrawled the following:

My doctor says if the US turns to socalized medicine he will retire.
Furthermore, he says that most of the older doctors will retire also.
We could lose at least 25% of all doctors, according to him. Also
fewer people will chose the profession because of the cost and the
difficulty in medical training. There will be a shortage of doctors
which will affect us all.

Note to Mark Rand: THIS is what you could tag as selfish. If these
particular doctors can't make the equivalent of thousands of dollars
per hour, they'll quit.

--
You can't do anything about the length of your life,
but you _can_ do something about its width and depth.