DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where to move?? Bidniss 101, Geography 101..... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/274953-re-where-move-bidniss-101-geography-101-a.html)

Pete C. April 2nd 09 01:49 PM

Where to move?? Bidniss 101, Geography 101.....

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote:

Dudes,

First, may Allah praise googlemaps.....

Apropos of Gunner's recent post on effing NYS, I will proly starting the
very initial stages of The Move.

Texas. Our economy is still relatively booming.

Pete C. April 2nd 09 08:26 PM

RB wrote:

Pete C. wrote:
"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote:
Dudes,

First, may Allah praise googlemaps.....

Apropos of Gunner's recent post on effing NYS, I will proly starting the
very initial stages of The Move.

Texas. Our economy is still relatively booming.

Dammit Pete, already enough effing Yankees moved down here now.
Place is crawling with 'em! They're even showing up at the NASCAR
races, for cryin' out loud!

Indeed... (ex-Yankee here)

Wes[_2_] April 2nd 09 10:23 PM

"Pete C." wrote:

Texas. Our economy is still relatively booming.

If I could get the whole extended family to go, I'd carpet bag. Btw, I believe in states
rights so I'd likely fit in.

Wes

Larry Jaques April 3rd 09 12:32 AM

Where to move?? Bidniss 101, Geography 101.....

On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 07:49:14 -0500, the infamous "Pete C."
scrawled the following:

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote:

Dudes,

First, may Allah praise googlemaps.....

Apropos of Gunner's recent post on effing NYS, I will proly starting the
very initial stages of The Move.

Texas. Our economy is still relatively booming.

And with that, you get free hurricanes, tornadoes, rain (measured in
feet), softball-sized hail stones, the Bushes, wind, humidity, and
125F temps in the summer. Make your destination Dallas and we'll
throw in all the muggers you can handle.

I guess it wouldn't be much of a change for a NYSer, huh? gd&r

P.S: The crop of absolutely gorgeous women from Texas is huge. One
point for them.

--
You can't do anything about the length of your life,
but you _can_ do something about its width and depth.