DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tailgate capacity of a 4x4 Silverado (Quincy 390 compressor) (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/274554-re-tailgate-capacity-4x4-silverado-quincy-390-compressor.html)

Larry Jaques March 28th 09 01:35 PM

Tailgate capacity of a 4x4 Silverado (Quincy 390 compressor)

RCM only

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 22:48:29 -0400, the infamous "Commentator"
scrawled the following:

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"Ignoramus2902" wrote: (clip) it fit -- barely! --
into the bed with tailgate closed. (clip)

I suggest you invest in a tape measure, so you won't have to get the
whole group involved in a non-problem. :-)

Yea, but still an interesting discussion.....

I'm glad Leo had a smiley at the end of that line. We wouldn't want to
deprive the readership of the semi-on-topic thread, now would we?

--
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in
nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding