DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   #OT# Why is all the hydraulic stuff available? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/274532-re-ot-why-all-hydraulic-stuff-available.html)

JR North March 28th 09 03:17 AM

#OT# Why is all the hydraulic stuff available?

Yup. lots of good stuff in the new catalog. SC is always heavilly into
hydraulics. It's not all surplus, you know.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 20:24:07 -0600, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

I just got my copy of the Surplus Center catalog [#282]. Crammed
full of hydraulic pumps, motors, wheel motors, valves, cylinders,
etc. At least two to three times the usual amount. Does anyone
know why the big upsurge in this surplus? Did some manufacturer
go out of business?

Unka' George [George McDuffee]
He that will not apply new remedies,
must expect new evils: