DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Interesting stuff pictures (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/274515-interesting-stuff-pictures.html)

Ignoramus2902 March 27th 09 11:33 PM

Interesting stuff pictures

Pictures:

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Loot/

- Quincy 390 QR-25 compressor made in 1968
- Quincy 256 QR-25 single stage compressor
- Unknown (but looks like Champion PL pump) duplex compressor

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/

erik litchy[_2_] March 28th 09 12:00 AM

Interesting stuff pictures

they look really top heavy was it any trouble loading them?

Ignoramus2902 March 28th 09 12:08 AM

On 2009-03-28, erik litchy wrote:
they look really top heavy was it any trouble loading them?

We used a forklift...

The better question would be, was there any trouble taking sharp turns
at high speed?

And the answer is, I did not try that.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/