DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Interesting phonecall.. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/274309-interesting-phonecall.html)

steamer March 25th 09 05:04 PM

Interesting phonecall..

--Have been contacted by this outfit: http://www.jobshopsplus.com/
Curious to know if anyone's had dealings with them and if the
'service' they offer is worth it. Opinions?

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Imagine what I could do if
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : I knew what I was doing...

Jim Stewart[_2_] March 25th 09 05:35 PM

Interesting phonecall..

steamer wrote:
--Have been contacted by this outfit: http://www.jobshopsplus.com/
Curious to know if anyone's had dealings with them and if the
'service' they offer is worth it. Opinions?

Wow. That's the first commercial website
I've ever visited that plays a minor chord
when you go to it's homepage. I guess that
should tell me something.

Stealth Pilot March 25th 09 06:04 PM

Interesting phonecall..

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:35:05 -0700, Jim Stewart
wrote:

steamer wrote:
--Have been contacted by this outfit: http://www.jobshopsplus.com/
Curious to know if anyone's had dealings with them and if the
'service' they offer is worth it. Opinions?

Wow. That's the first commercial website
I've ever visited that plays a minor chord
when you go to it's homepage. I guess that
should tell me something.

yeah you've accidently turned your sound back on :-)
Stealth Pilot

Wes[_2_] March 25th 09 06:04 PM

Interesting phonecall..

steamer wrote:

--Have been contacted by this outfit: http://www.jobshopsplus.com/
Curious to know if anyone's had dealings with them and if the
'service' they offer is worth it. Opinions?

That one doesn't strike a bell but the general concensus of those sorts of outfits is that
they are a waste of time. This subject comes up periodically on alt.machines.cnc .

Wes