DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - There has to be a country music song in all this..... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/272280-re-ot-there-has-country-music-song-all.html)

Wes[_2_] February 28th 09 10:51 PM

OT - There has to be a country music song in all this.....

(Gray Ghost) wrote:

In the middle oif the night someone is trying to steal your car and you go
out and ask for id? There really is something in the water in this country
isn't there?

A .30-06 through the tow trucks tires would end the 'repo'.

I have the title for my car and it is not collateral for a loan.

I didn't read the article since I have Too Many Trolls kill filed but it sounds like the
gent that died was shot by the repo men. So what we have is armed robbery. I hope the
repo guys get life in prison.

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

CalifBill March 1st 09 03:11 AM

"Wes" wrote in message
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

In the middle oif the night someone is trying to steal your car and you go
out and ask for id? There really is something in the water in this country
isn't there?

A .30-06 through the tow trucks tires would end the 'repo'.

I have the title for my car and it is not collateral for a loan.

I didn't read the article since I have Too Many Trolls kill filed but it
sounds like the
gent that died was shot by the repo men. So what we have is armed
robbery. I hope the
repo guys get life in prison.

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Why armed robbery? The car was legally being repo'ed and the deat beat came
out shooting. He knew his car was going to be taken, he failed to pay for
it. Even though some think Obama is going to pay their mortgage and rent
and fill their gas tank.