DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Women and guns... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/271966-re-women-guns.html)

Bill Marrs February 24th 09 06:02 PM

Women and guns...

"Randy" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 03:46:52 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

http://www.corneredcat.com/

http://www.corneredcat.com/GunNut/part4.aspx

I propose an amendment to the Constitution:
The Statehood of Massachusetts is revoked.

Maybe we give it to China.

Might work if Mass. was a state. It's a commonwealth IIRC. Maybe we could
trade them
Mass. to offset the Stimulus trillions we have borrowed. Might have to
sweeten the pot
a bit to make it worthwhile for them. I can think of several likely states
that wouldn't be
missed.

Tom Del Rosso[_3_] February 25th 09 12:10 AM

Women and guns...

wrote:

http://www.corneredcat.com/

http://www.corneredcat.com/GunNut/part4.aspx

I propose an amendment to the Constitution:
The Statehood of Massachusetts is revoked.

Maybe we give it to China.

Might work if Mass. was a state. It's a commonwealth IIRC. Maybe we
could trade them
Mass. to offset the Stimulus trillions we have borrowed. Might have
to sweeten the pot
a bit to make it worthwhile for them. I can think of several likely
states that wouldn't be
missed.

If we don't get rid of SS soon, then in 50 years we might have to at least
give them some national parks. There is a lot of federal land, and since
the government doesn't want to give it to US citizens....

(What a stimulus that would have been.)

zero, and remove the last word.

flash February 26th 09 10:44 PM

Women and guns...

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message

wrote:

http://www.corneredcat.com/

http://www.corneredcat.com/GunNut/part4.aspx

I propose an amendment to the Constitution:
The Statehood of Massachusetts is revoked.

Maybe we give it to China.

Might work if Mass. was a state. It's a commonwealth IIRC.

Wrong on both guesses: It is a communical disease, much like AIDS and
penecillin-resistant gonnorhea together. If it could produce Teddy, Johnny,
Bobby, AND The Big Dig, and all that within the impact crater of a
10-megatonner, it's gotta be odious.

Flash