DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Any Southbend Sturdimill users out there? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/27098-any-southbend-sturdimill-users-out-there.html)

Martin Whybrow July 29th 04 01:36 AM

Any Southbend Sturdimill users out there?

I have recently acquired an Elliot Sturdimill 1250 (same as Southbend
Sturdimill) horizontal /universal
mill with a vertical attachment but I am missing the drive gear that fits
onto the horizontal drive to power the vertical head. Can anyone supply me
with a drawing, photograph or even a description of this gear? I need to
know how it attaches and locates in the horizontal drive, dimensions and
specifications would be a great bonus.
TIA,
Martin.

--
martindot herewhybrowat herentlworlddot herecom