DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - Newsguy sending duplicate posts (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/269395-ot-newsguy-sending-duplicate-posts.html)

Bob Engelhardt January 21st 09 03:57 PM

OT - Newsguy sending duplicate posts

I've been getting duplicate posts, from 4 -6 days ago. The duplicate is
dated the same, but shows up later. E.g., I just got a post dated 1/16
which is the duplicate of the 1st one I got on 1/16. They both show on
the list of posts.

My server is Newsguy, but maybe it's not "him". Anybody else have this
happening, with Newsguy, or not? Or maybe it's my reader (Thunderbird).

Bob

Sorry if /this/ is a duplicate - I'm resending it 'cause I don't see the
1st one from last night. Maybe it was censored by Newsguy G

Winston January 21st 09 06:56 PM

Bob Engelhardt wrote:
I've been getting duplicate posts, from 4 -6 days ago. The duplicate is
dated the same, but shows up later. E.g., I just got a post dated 1/16
which is the duplicate of the 1st one I got on 1/16. They both show on
the list of posts.

My server is Newsguy, but maybe it's not "him". Anybody else have this
happening, with Newsguy, or not? Or maybe it's my reader (Thunderbird).

Bob

Sorry if /this/ is a duplicate - I'm resending it 'cause I don't see the
1st one from last night. Maybe it was censored by Newsguy G

Yup, I've gotten several duplicates (using Newsguy/Tbird) as well.

Minor glitch, no doubt.

--Winston