DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - Are you a Sarah Palin or a Tina Fey kind of a guy? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/268810-re-ot-you-sarah-palin-tina-fey-kind-guy.html)

David R.Birch January 13th 09 02:41 AM

OT - Are you a Sarah Palin or a Tina Fey kind of a guy?

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
A lighter type of a question...do you prefer Sarah Palin or Tina Fey?

And why?

I was once at a restaurant and unable to choose among three desserts,
so I had all three.

So the answer for me is...

Yes.

And the third could be Geena Davis.

David

SteveB[_9_] January 13th 09 03:00 AM

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
A lighter type of a question...do you prefer Sarah Palin or Tina Fey?

And why?

I'm definitely a Sarah Palin guy. Bitches like Tina Fey, you have to tell
them every little thing to do it, and when. That's why she's on a TV show
imitating other people. She is a chameleon who will be whoever the director
tells her to be. They're fun for about fifteen minutes, or until they talk,
whichever comes first.

Steve