Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Did you hear the one about Obama has lunch with 4 presidents...

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Jan 7, 4:51*pm, "Cheney, Dick" wrote:
The TV images were comical.

Jimmah Cahtah looked like a 90-pound shrunken skin. *G.H.W. (Wimpy)
Bush appeared to be drooling, like Ronnie in his later days.
Clinton's nose looks like a diseased dick. *And G.W. (Chimpy) Bush
appeared very ... old.

And did you note Obama when he had a Bush standing on both sides of
him...

I bet he was glad that they had metal detectors in the White House so
neither one of them had knives to stab him in the back.

TMT

GWB has Sadams pistol in the oval office. One more chance to kill a terrorist missed.