DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ultra thin screwdriver - update on Brownells Thin-Bit set (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/268179-re-ultra-thin-screwdriver-update-brownells-thin-bit-set.html)

Christopher Tidy January 5th 09 02:00 AM

Ultra thin screwdriver - update on Brownells Thin-Bit set

Nick Mueller wrote:
Christopher Tidy wrote:

Just to let you know that I solved my ultra thin screwdriver problem.

Ultra thin bits?
I would have reccommended the WIHA picofinish-screwdrivers.

Those are precision screwdrivers (or jeweller's screwdrivers - they go
by several names). While the bits are thin, they are not especially thin
compared to the overall size of the bit, as the bits are very small.

The Brownells set consists of bits which are thin, but are otherwise of
normal dimensions, and have the standard 1/4" hexagonal shank. These are
much less common.

Best wishes,

Chris