DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   battery types (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/268102-re-battery-types.html)

Larry Jaques January 4th 09 03:52 AM

battery types

On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 11:57:53 -0700, the infamous Winston_Smith
scrawled the following:

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 22:47:36 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Please be more careful with your quoting.

Hard to do when you top post AND set your sig file to cut off
everything that anyone has written before you (but it appears below
you).

There is a reason for netiquette. You ignore it, so don't get upset
when your posts go astray.

Winnie, religious freak = troll. Got it? Just ignore.

------
We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.

Larry Jaques January 4th 09 03:04 PM

battery types

On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 23:29:13 -0800, the infamous Winston
scrawled the following:

wrote:

Please be more careful with your quoting.
Hard to do when you top post AND set your sig file to cut off
everything that anyone has written before you (but it appears below
you).

There is a reason for netiquette. You ignore it, so don't get upset
when your posts go astray.

Winnie, religious freak = troll. Got it? Just ignore.

Hey Larry, that be Winston_Smith, not just plain Winston.
We be two different animals.

My apologies (to both? ;) As I hit "send", the bogus email addy hit
me, but it was too late.

That ol' knee came up when I saw so many GDMF replies to trolls
lately. Sorry.

------
We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.

Winston January 4th 09 07:37 PM

battery types

Larry Jaques wrote:
(...)

That ol' knee came up when I saw so many GDMF replies to trolls
lately. Sorry.

Ain't no thang.

--Winston, the truncated