DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   #OT# more insight on mirage of a Detroit bailout (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/267799-re-ot-more-insight-mirage-detroit-bailout.html)

Wes[_2_] December 30th 08 11:05 PM

#OT# more insight on mirage of a Detroit bailout

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

The masses in China have never enjoyed the standard of living modern
Americans have come expect.
The place has been a third world country for centuries with the exception of
the last couple of decades.

And our problems are hitting them hard. Many Americans have watched standard of living
declining while the Chineese have seen things improving.

I'm not sure which governent has bigger problems.

Wes