DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New Song Books (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/266300-new-song-books.html)

Karl Townsend December 6th 08 01:07 PM

New Song Books

Yesterday, at the rotary club meeting, our president announced that we will
be getting new song books. That's because "America, the beautiful" has been
re-titled to "America, the bailout"

Karl

LLBrown December 9th 08 06:03 PM

New Song Books

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...
Yesterday, at the rotary club meeting, our president announced that we
will be getting new song books. That's because "America, the beautiful"
has been re-titled to "America, the bailout"

Karl

I know that song!

Oh, beautiful for tainted cash
for great big piles of waste
thy economy is in the dumps
While fat cats count their stash...

LLB, Bme, MsEd,Fgg, Dm (hc)

LLBrown December 9th 08 11:16 PM

New Song Books

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...
Yesterday, at the rotary club meeting, our president announced that we
will be getting new song books. That's because "America, the beautiful"
has been re-titled to "America, the bailout"

Karl

Here is more of that song:

Oh, beautiful for tainted cash
for great big piles of waste