Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hurco MPU upgrade

I have a Hurco KMB1 3 axis mill that needs upgrading from a "B" contol
to a "Bx",
mainly so I can send G code to it. The B controller works fine. Does
anyone have feedback on the upgrade boards and, or HurcoSave from CMC
systems out of Florida? This machine is used mainly for prototype
work in my home shop.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

replying to oldjag, teletech wrote:
Just in case anybody finds this like I did, CMC Systems is Loooong gone, but
as of the very end of 2020 Buddy is keeping the flame alive over at AMTS-INC
and makes a dandy CPU upgrade board and will burn whatever masters you might
want onto it for you.

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...de-154567-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, December 11, 2020 at 12:18:07 AM UTC-5, teletech wrote:
replying to oldjag, teletech wrote:
Just in case anybody finds this like I did, CMC Systems is Loooong gone, but
as of the very end of 2020 Buddy is keeping the flame alive over at AMTS-INC
and makes a dandy CPU upgrade board and will burn whatever masters you might
want onto it for you.
--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...de-154567-.htm

I wonder how many CMC Systems there are in the world.

Upgrade or not? Doug Miller Woodworking 0 May 20th 06 02:01 AM
Upgrade or not? Leon Woodworking 0 May 20th 06 12:24 AM
1997 Hurco CNC mill w/ Ultimax SSM - for sale Steven Haerr - CNCTrader Corp Metalworking 0 April 21st 05 05:27 PM
Hurco Hawk knee mill Cliff Metalworking 5 February 17th 05 01:10 PM