DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   fa: fiber optic specialties light source (for microscope, borescope, etc) (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/265554-fa-fiber-optic-specialties-light-source-microscope-borescope-etc.html)

Bill Noble[_2_] November 25th 08 05:35 AM

fa: fiber optic specialties light source (for microscope, borescope, etc)

I know that some of you guys have microscopes and could use an item like
this, and that some have other needs for a light source to drive a light
pipe. On the off chance that one or more such folks are around this NG,
here is a link to a suitable light source to illuminate a fiber light pipe -
perhaps it's of inerest to you - inside is a power supply, a muffin fan, and
a halogen type reflector light (in case you are thinking this could be parts
for some other project)

here's the link

Bill
www.wbnoble.com

[email protected] November 25th 08 06:25 PM

here's the linkhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300276157340

--
Billwww.wbnoble.com

Well, the price is sure right! I had to build one last Spring to
provide a light for the operator of our BGA chip repair station. Lots
of metal work! Mine was not as nice as yours. No adjustments, always
full on. However, I did paint mine a nice flat black. Guess will have
to check with you before I start another project!

Good luck, Paul