DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Come and see the baby! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/264643-come-see-baby.html)

Michael Koblic November 13th 08 02:07 AM

Come and see the baby!

Seinfeld has much to answer for...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2768312...7608993005196/

K Ludger[_2_] November 13th 08 02:16 AM

Come and see the baby!

"Michael Koblic" wrote in message
Seinfeld has much to answer for...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2768312...7608993005196/

Nice - have named it? ;)

Ignoramus7090 November 13th 08 03:00 AM

Come and see the baby!

On 2008-11-13, Michael Koblic wrote:
Seinfeld has much to answer for...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2768312...7608993005196/

looks nice...

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/

Terry Coombs November 13th 08 03:11 AM

Come and see the baby!

Michael Koblic wrote:
Seinfeld has much to answer for...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2768312...7608993005196/

Cool , is that the X2 or X3 ? One that size would have integrated better
into my limited space , but I'd have outgrown it already .
Yer gonna have SO much fun !
--
Snag
Milling is addictive ...

Michael Koblic November 13th 08 06:16 AM

Come and see the baby!

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
. ..
Michael Koblic wrote:
Seinfeld has much to answer for...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2768312...7608993005196/

Cool , is that the X2 or X3 ? One that size would have integrated better
into my limited space , but I'd have outgrown it already .
Yer gonna have SO much fun !
--
Snag
Milling is addictive ...

I believe X2 - nowhere on the product does it say, I am extrapolating from
other data on the web.
And good point - I have not thought of a name yet. This pregnancy was kind
of unplanned...

[email protected] November 13th 08 07:12 AM

Come and see the baby!

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 18:07:48 -0800, "Michael Koblic"
wrote:

Seinfeld has much to answer for...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2768312...7608993005196/

It's breath taking. Seinfeld reference
Dave

Larry Jaques November 13th 08 02:43 PM

Come and see the baby!

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 22:16:18 -0800, the infamous "Michael Koblic"
scrawled the following:

Michael Koblic wrote:
Seinfeld has much to answer for...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2768312...7608993005196/

Cool , is that the X2 or X3 ? One that size would have integrated better
into my limited space , but I'd have outgrown it already .
Yer gonna have SO much fun !
--
Snag
Milling is addictive ...

I believe X2 - nowhere on the product does it say, I am extrapolating from
other data on the web.
And good point - I have not thought of a name yet. This pregnancy was kind
of unplanned...

OUCH! Musta been one helluva rough delivery, especially for a guy.

--
If we all did the things we are capable of doing,
we would literally astound ourselves.