DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Obama "Would like to teach the world to sing" (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/264606-re-obama-would-like-teach-world-sing.html)

Larry Jaques November 12th 08 02:17 AM

Obama "Would like to teach the world to sing"

RCM only

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:29:33 -0500, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

wrote in message
The night we waved goodbye to America
...How sad. Where now is our last best hope on Earth?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ope-Earth.html

Wherein we see why Peter Hitchens' nickname in British political circles is
"Bonkers." g

I hope lots and lots of people read that article. It's good food for
thought, don't you agree, Ed?

I particularly like the inclusion of the first picture, showing
Michelle Obama's dress. Does that huge X across her body stand for a
radical predecessor, Malcolm X?

--
If we all did the things we are capable of doing,
we would literally astound ourselves.