DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OBama I going to make me Stinking Filthy Rich (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/264572-re-obama-i-going-make-me-stinking-filthy-rich.html)

RB[_2_] November 11th 08 06:54 PM

OBama I going to make me Stinking Filthy Rich

SteveB wrote:
His plan is likely to help the vast majority of Americans, including you.

Likely, schmikely. All I've seen is smoke and mirrors and all I've heard
are promises. There is very little movement right now on even forming a
team to do all this.

I would think someone who has been planning to be president for almost 2
years would already have his final cabinet list pretty complete.
Sounds to me like he did not give it any thought until Nov 5.