DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pictures of a 3/4" plate cut with Oxy/Acet. vs Plasma Cutter (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/264570-re-pictures-3-4-plate-cut-oxy-acet-vs-plasma-cutter.html)

Larry Jaques November 11th 08 05:46 PM

Pictures of a 3/4" plate cut with Oxy/Acet. vs Plasma Cutter

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:29:10 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus4763
scrawled the following:

On 2008-11-11, RoyJ wrote:
I think you need some practice in both adjusting the torch and your
cutting technique. A well done cut is as smooth as a saw cut.

Without a doubt, yes. My problem is that my hand is unsteady.

So tack/clamp on a guide when you cut, Ig. 'Taint rocket surgery.

For curves, figure in the radius of your torch tip before bending.

--
If we all did the things we are capable of doing,
we would literally astound ourselves.