Old February 16th 17, 03:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Using a "bigfoot" (large dia wheel) dolly/handtruck

On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 05:18:02 GMT, Alan Lashway
wrote:

replying to Wes, Alan Lashway wrote:
yeah it didn't work

That thread was from 2008. Um, did it take you 9 years to widen a
hand truck frame? g I guess I shouldn't talk. I have some 6-y/o
projects on the shelf...

--
In order to become the master, the politician poses as the servant.
--Charles de Gaulle