Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Craigslist, SF Bay Area - Mini Servo CNC mill dirt cheap

I was going to jump on this, but the timing just isn't right
for me. These are nice little machines and I'll bet with a
Mach3 retrofit, this thing would really work fine.
For $500, how can you go wrong? I talked to the seller
today, it's been stored at his work for 2 years, they want
it GONE. Sooner the better. Gotta be somebody down there
that's interested in it!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/tls/906356428.html

Jon