DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HandyMan DataBase Over 1,000,000 Specs (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/263806-handyman-database-over-1-000-000-specs.html)

scott93727g October 31st 08 02:23 AM

HandyMan DataBase Over 1,000,000 Specs

Electrical, Hardware, Building, Carpentry, Specifications guide
includes all kinds of electro-mechanical specifications. SAE
Specifications, Wire, Pipe, Bolts, Nuts, Taps, Chains, Screws,
Batterys, Electrical Formulas, Connectors, Fuses, Resisters, Color
Codes, Cotter Pins, 5000 Alloys,
Epoxies, Nails, Plastics, Torx,
You name it, its in here somewhere.
Can be purchased online (Paypal) and downloaded right away.
Please Visit the below Website for full Details
Screen Shots, buying, Specs, etc.
http://vehiclerepair.org/handy/handyman.htm

Larry Jaques October 31st 08 03:48 AM

HandyMan DataBase Over 1,000,000 Specs

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 19:23:44 -0700 (PDT), the infamous scott93727g
scrawled the following:

HandyMan DataBase Over 1,000,000 Specs
Electrical, Hardware, Building, Carpentry, Specifications guide
includes all kinds of electro-mechanical specifications. SAE
Specifications, Wire, Pipe, Bolts, Nuts, Taps, Chains, Screws,
Batterys, Electrical Formulas, Connectors, Fuses, Resisters, Color
Codes, Cotter Pins, 5000 Alloys,
Epoxies, Nails, Plastics, Torx,
You name it, its in here somewhere.
Can be purchased online (Paypal) and downloaded right away.
Please Visit the below Website for full Details
Screen Shots, buying, Specs, etc.
http://vehiclerepair.org/handy/handyman.htm

"Only" $35?

Hmm, folks could buy the little reference book from Amazon for $10 or
less ($3.24 used) and be done with it, ya repetitive freakin' spammer.

http://tinyurl.com/593fp4
or
http://www.amazon.com/Handyman-Your-Pocket-Richard-Thomas-Glover/dp/1885071299/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225424673&sr= 8-2

I refer to my Handyman-In-Your-Pocket all the time. Great little book.

--
Change is the process by which the future invades our lives.
-- Alvin Toffler

Buerste October 31st 08 04:28 AM

HandyMan DataBase Over 1,000,000 Specs

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
snip

"Only" $35?

Hmm, folks could buy the little reference book from Amazon for $10 or
less ($3.24 used) and be done with it, ya repetitive freakin' spammer.

http://tinyurl.com/593fp4
or
http://www.amazon.com/Handyman-Your-Pocket-Richard-Thomas-Glover/dp/1885071299/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225424673&sr= 8-2

I refer to my Handyman-In-Your-Pocket all the time. Great little book.

--

I have one also. Any specs that aren't in there, I just make up.

Larry Jaques October 31st 08 01:44 PM

HandyMan DataBase Over 1,000,000 Specs

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 00:28:01 -0400, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
snip

"Only" $35?

Hmm, folks could buy the little reference book from Amazon for $10 or
less ($3.24 used) and be done with it, ya repetitive freakin' spammer.

http://tinyurl.com/593fp4
or
http://www.amazon.com/Handyman-Your-Pocket-Richard-Thomas-Glover/dp/1885071299/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225424673&sr= 8-2

I refer to my Handyman-In-Your-Pocket all the time. Great little book.

--

I have one also. Any specs that aren't in there, I just make up.

Truth is: I believe you, Tawm.

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren

Buerste November 1st 08 01:19 AM

HandyMan DataBase Over 1,000,000 Specs

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 00:28:01 -0400, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
snip

"Only" $35?

Hmm, folks could buy the little reference book from Amazon for $10 or
less ($3.24 used) and be done with it, ya repetitive freakin' spammer.

http://tinyurl.com/593fp4
or
http://www.amazon.com/Handyman-Your-Pocket-Richard-Thomas-Glover/dp/1885071299/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225424673&sr= 8-2

I refer to my Handyman-In-Your-Pocket all the time. Great little book.

--

I have one also. Any specs that aren't in there, I just make up.

Truth is: I believe you, Tawm.

Well think about it...who would know if we lie like hell? I usually tell my
best lies to just make people go away.