DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New shop photos (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/263395-new-shop-photos.html)

steamer October 25th 08 05:30 PM

New shop photos

--Ifyawanna have a look at my shop in a state of maximum disarray
here's the link:
http://www.gigapan.org/searchGigapan...=h ome_bottom
--A pal of mine did these with a Canon S5-1S.
--Reason for mess: it was the day B4 I left for Burning Man, heh.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : $150,000,000,000 in pork??
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Om Mane Padme Hum

Christopher Tidy October 25th 08 07:20 PM

New shop photos

steamer wrote:
--Ifyawanna have a look at my shop in a state of maximum disarray
here's the link:
http://www.gigapan.org/searchGigapan...=h ome_bottom
--A pal of mine did these with a Canon S5-1S.
--Reason for mess: it was the day B4 I left for Burning Man, heh.

Great looking place!

Chris

Wes[_2_] October 25th 08 11:17 PM

New shop photos

steamer wrote:

--Ifyawanna have a look at my shop in a state of maximum disarray
here's the link:
http://www.gigapan.org/searchGigapan...=h ome_bottom
--A pal of mine did these with a Canon S5-1S.
--Reason for mess: it was the day B4 I left for Burning Man, heh.

I wish mine was that messy, it would be such an improvement.

Wes

Larry Jaques October 26th 08 03:41 AM

New shop photos

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 18:17:16 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

steamer wrote:

--Ifyawanna have a look at my shop in a state of maximum disarray
here's the link:
http://www.gigapan.org/searchGigapan...=h ome_bottom
--A pal of mine did these with a Canon S5-1S.
--Reason for mess: it was the day B4 I left for Burning Man, heh.

I wish mine was that messy, it would be such an improvement.

I know. Did you see all the empty floorspace he had? I'm drooling.

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.