Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default O.J. is going to prison

On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 22:43:30 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 02:37:36 +0000, Christopher Tidy
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Do you believe it to be fair that the driver in an armed robbery,
where someone is killed, either a victim, or a robber....is charged
with and convicted of murder?

He only sat outside with the motor running.......

Yes or no?

Depends on the case. There could be a number or incriminating or
mitigating factors.

Try this hypothetical situation. I'm in South California. I hire a car
and stop by your shop. You tell me your truck is broken down. Can I give
you a lift into town? You ask me to wait while you go into the bank. You
go in, try to rob the place unsuccessfully, shoot a guy, and then leave,
get in the car and tell me nothing. Is it fair if I'm later charged with
murder?

You see what I mean? I just think there is a combination of significant
doubts and mitigating factors in the Simpson case.

Chris

If you can prove such, you are found innocent. However..its the LAW
in most states that any participant in a crime that involves a
homicide, all the actors are guilty of the homicide.

And thats rather fair to me.

Think your strawman argument above is common?

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/script...opno40&invol=2

Just so you know it does happen.