Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 21 of the Strangest Cars I Have Ever Seen (Wild Metalworking)

There are pictures of 21 of the weirdest cars I have ever seen at
www.odd-cars.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--Nice collection. About half of those are from Burning Man; ya need
to get out in the desert to see more, and weirder, vehicles. ;-)

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : "Hold on! we're passing
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : through the moronosphere!"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-10-01, javawizard wrote:
There are pictures of 21 of the weirdest cars I have ever seen at
www.xxx-xxx.com

And why didn't you bother telling us that this was your own site?

I won't bother -- since you might have malware on that site.

DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2 Oct 2008 00:04:22 GMT, the infamous "DoN. Nichols"
scrawled the following:

On 2008-10-01, javawizard wrote:
There are pictures of 21 of the weirdest cars I have ever seen at
www.xxx-xxx.com

And why didn't you bother telling us that this was your own site?

I won't bother -- since you might have malware on that site.

Why does ANYONE ever bother visiting these troll sites when they're
posted?

One look at the email address will usually tell you all you need to
know.

-
If the gods had meant us to vote, they'd have given us candidates.