DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Millermatic 35? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/261653-re-millermatic-35-a.html)

Wes[_2_] October 1st 08 12:54 AM

Millermatic 35?

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote:

Lots of them were around in the period of 1982 to 1994 when I bought and
owned a new Millermatic 200. Lots of wrought iron shops used them
exclusively. (wrought iron as in ornamental metal tubing, not forge wrought
iron) If it's all there and running, and doesn't have huge wear grooves in
the rollers, it will probably last a long time. First thing I'd do, though,
is inspect the contact points when I got it home. An easy inexpensive fix
that will keep it running another ten years or more.

Details man, don't be coy.

Wes