Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default If the world could vote

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
[
If the world could vote on the US presidential election.

http://www.iftheworldcouldvote.com/results
]

Looks about the same as "If terrorists could vote"

Or if the UN could vote.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
[
If the world could vote on the US presidential election.

http://www.iftheworldcouldvote.com/results
]

Looks about the same as "If terrorists could vote"

Or if the UN could vote.

There's a difference?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 19:27:54 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
. ..
[
If the world could vote on the US presidential election.

http://www.iftheworldcouldvote.com/results
]

Looks about the same as "If terrorists could vote"

Hey, all 3 Armenians _can't_ be wrong! kaff, kaff

Or if the UN could vote.

Thank Buddha for that one not being true...The UN would have us
calling each other "comrade" before the sun went down.

-
If the gods had meant us to vote, they'd have given us candidates.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Or if the UN could vote.

There's a difference?

Yes there is. Terrorists are ideological. UN employees are greedy, sponging, back
biting, cards up their sleeves leaches. I have far more respect for the terrorists, they
stand for something, sick as it might be.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller