DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   must sell Miller TIG Welder - Dynasty 200 DX AC/DC TIG/Stick (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/261565-must-sell-miller-tig-welder-dynasty-200-dx-ac-dc-tig-stick.html)

[email protected] September 29th 08 11:53 PM

must sell Miller TIG Welder - Dynasty 200 DX AC/DC TIG/Stick

hi,all.
my name is Yoshi and i am jewelry designer and maker ,and also was
interested in making other lager object ,however never had time to do
it,and as the time passed , my eyes are getting weak so even in the
future, i do not think i can do it what i wanted to make something by
using this machine.
And also i am having financial crisis same as others ( i am too small
though)

So i have to sell this machine unfortunately .
I got this machine totally new.
I also have very nice helmet (Lincoln ultra shade platinum 2)and foot
control,regulator of argon,
tig torch,some cable.

they all look totally new because i did not use at all.

I'd like to ask total price $1900.

If somebody interested please email me or call me at 212-996
7817(12-8pm eastern time)

Best

Yoshi.

Stupendous Man September 30th 08 12:35 AM

must sell Miller TIG Welder - Dynasty 200 DX AC/DC TIG/Stick

Yoshi, this is a world wide web. Are you offering free shipping, or would
you care to say where the welder is located?

Wes[_2_] September 30th 08 12:51 AM

"Stupendous Man" wrote:

Yoshi, this is a world wide web. Are you offering free shipping, or would
you care to say where the welder is located?

www.anywho.com reverse lookup. Manhattan, NY 10128

HTH,

Wes

[email protected] September 30th 08 08:41 PM

On Sep 29, 7:35*pm, "Stupendous Man" wrote:
Yoshi, this is a world wide web. Are you offering free shipping, or would
you care to say where the welder is located?

I am located on upper east side of NYC in the USA.
Sorry,i forgot to mention.

Its best if you drive and picked up from here,in that way ,you can
take a look before you pay,right?

I prefer that way too.

Yoshi.