Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I'm voting republican because...

Seems Hawke forgets the attacks on the UK, Spain, France, Malaysia,
Saudi Arabia, and the list goes on.

Like the Jackal - he might be a parallel - many attacks are not in his
name, but in his cause or done against those that stand against him.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

Hawke wrote:
"The Demon of Mockery & Silliness, Chas. E. Pemberton"
wrote in message
news
Hail Eris! On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 05:21:32 +0000, Ray Fischer sang, "If I
were a Deep One...blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, bloody,
bloody, blub...", and then randomly typed out:
Gunner Asch wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:
On 12 Sep 2008 03:02:25 GMT, Ray Fischer wrote:
Tom Gardner wrote:
How come you don't address the fact that Clinton could have gotten
OBL a number of times but didn't?
Because it's a right-wing fabrication.
December 5, 2001
Talk about it E-mail story Print

Clinton Let Bin Laden Slip Away and Metastasize
Despite the fact that you fascists think that you can murder anybody
you don't like, Clinton had no legal jusification for doing anything to
bin Laden.
You seemed to have missed acts of terrorism against americans bin Ladin
admitted to being responsible for.
I notice that you don't cite any.

I'd like to know of a single one, a single act of terrorism against
Americans, for which Osama can be held responsible, which has occurred
in the US since 9/11. I'd even be willing to consider one not authored
by Osama or al-Qaeda. So far, the best they can come up with is the DC
Sniper...Really, who cares what ObL or his group did, like, ten years
ago? What has he done to you lately?

The ugly truth is that for the most part bin Laden is powerless. He has
virtually nothing in the way of military power. His followers were able to
effect one major attack in a decade and now that we are on to him he is able
to carry out almost nothing. But our response was like he was a major power
with a real military attacking us. He has nothing, but our response was
completely overblown. If we had never attacked Iraq and were not still in
Afghanistan we would be just as safe as we are now. The only difference is
we wouldn't be out thousands of casualties and trillions in expenses. Just
chalk it up to another stupendous blunder by the dumbest of all presidents,
and Gummer's idea of a great and fearless leader. His next stupid idea is
that McCain is as good as Bush. Yup, that's the problem.

Hawke