DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Welding is very dangerous (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/260451-re-welding-very-dangerous.html)

John R. Carroll[_2_] September 16th 08 02:32 AM

Welding is very dangerous

Ed Huntress wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in
message ...
Ed Huntress wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in
message ...
Ed Huntress wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:46:27 -0700, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

On 9/15/2008 10:30 AM Gunner Asch spake thus:

Did you see the crowd at his town meeting today? It looked like the
audience for a seniors' ping-pong tournament in Utah.

I had breakfast with Mike this morning. We have a commercial
property in Redondo. Actually, he does, I just hooked it up.
OOOH Baby!
The thing is upside down but what I caught Holy Hell for was not
being more
forcefull in my comments when he and I sat down some months ago. HUH?
I don't think my advice to get over to the nearest Bosley clinic was
appreciated either.

Ha-ha! Send him a copy of David Crosby's "Almost Cut My Hair." I find
that balding people appreciate that. g

Does it have a passage about mid life crisis management?
Christiane Northrup says we all, men and women, go through menopause.
I think he's there.

The Eggs Florentine at the Beverly Wilshire are still GREAT though.

Phffft! I had Cheerios and a banana at my picnic table....sheesh.

Yeah but you paid for your meal.
Hmmmm.
Maybe I did as well come to think of it.
I love good food and interesting conversation Ed and if I ever quit smoking
I'll look like one of those guys they have to rescue from their bed's with a
tow truck. I'll be the guy with an ear bud in each ear yacking away.

I eat Cheerios in bed from the box. How do you keep the banana from making a
mess?
LOL

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com

Ed Huntress September 16th 08 12:18 PM

Welding is very dangerous

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message

snip

I eat Cheerios in bed from the box. How do you keep the banana from making
mess?

Good grief. You slice it and put the slices on the Cheerios. I should send
you a new _Gourmet_ cookbook. g

--
Ed Huntress