DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Neede three, hadda buy a hundred - anybody want some? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/259571-re-neede-three-hadda-buy-hundred-anybody-want-some.html)

Larry Jaques September 6th 08 02:17 PM

Neede three, hadda buy a hundred - anybody want some?

RCM only

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 20:31:25 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, _
quickly quoth:

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 11:26:38 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On 5 Sep, 18:50, _ wrote:
Was not going to put that engine back together WITH those *&^%$#!
nearly-stripped-phillips headed screws inside.

Anybody want some m5x20 countersunk hex-head machine screws, oxide finish?

100 cost me 11.46.

Also got too way many m8x 35 hex-head (normal bolts, not for "allen"
wrenches) in stainless. Part-bag of 43 cost me 21.66, I needed four.

In the Great White North, but post other places is ok.

You really need to change your fastener supplier.There`s less than a
tenners worth there.

I know, but being able

a) to walk there while the motorized transport is immobile; and
b) to get exactly what I needed from a bin on a shelf

has a value.

I hope you voiced your regrets at the price, citing other stores. A
bit of competition might do the gouger (and you) some good.

--
Who is wise? He that learns from every One.
Who is powerful? He that governs his Passions.