DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cruis'n Rulz! up and Running! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/259235-cruisn-rulz-up-running.html)

JR North September 1st 08 11:02 PM

Cruis'n Rulz! up and Running!

I finished the engine top end o/haul, a complete photo essay on my
website at:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/page1.htm

See Engine Overhaul in the boat pic section.
JR
Dweller in the cellar
Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"

woodworker88 September 2nd 08 02:02 PM

Cruis'n Rulz! up and Running!

On Sep 1, 6:02*pm, JR North wrote:
I finished the engine top end o/haul, a complete photo essay on my
website at:http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/page1.htm

See Engine Overhaul in the boat pic section.

Very nice work JR! Working in that engine compartment must have been
pretty squished. I was very surprised when you mentioned that a
marine-grade engine had been constructed without the use of SS
fasteners.