DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ENCO Free Shipping Code (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/259138-enco-free-shipping-code.html)

Tentpeg August 31st 08 04:11 PM

ENCO Free Shipping Code

How does one find out the free shipping code for Enco?

Thanks!

Jim

Terry Coombs August 31st 08 05:16 PM

ENCO Free Shipping Code

Tentpeg wrote:
How does one find out the free shipping code for Enco?

Thanks!

Jim

One orders from them and gets on the mailing list . Or else someone who is
on the list posts it here ... I don't see my latest flyer or I would .
--
Snag
not their best customer , but ...

Grant Erwin August 31st 08 05:52 PM

ENCO Free Shipping Code

Tentpeg wrote:

How does one find out the free shipping code for Enco?

Go to use-enco.com and sign up for their specials list to be emailed to you.

Bob Engelhardt August 31st 08 06:23 PM

ENCO Free Shipping Code

Grant Erwin wrote:
Go to use-enco.com and sign up for their specials list to be emailed to
you.

Necessary, but not sufficient. I'm on the list & get the specials
flyers, but have never gotten the code.

Bob

--
Nota for President

F. George McDuffee August 31st 08 07:50 PM

ENCO Free Shipping Code

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 08:11:26 -0700, Tentpeg
wrote:

How does one find out the free shipping code for Enco?

Thanks!

Jim

=============
Go to their website and sign up for email notification

"You'll also get Free UPS Shipping* on your entire Enco order of
$50 or more. Just enter WB8AGR in the promo code box on the
shopping cart page at use-enco.com or mention the code to your
friendly sales associate when you order by phone at
800-USE-ENCO."

also click on
http://specialoffer.use-enco.com/ct/...E37E5B9EBBEB73

Unka' George [George McDuffee]