DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HF 15 Percent Off Coupon (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/258532-hf-15-percent-off-coupon.html)

catguy August 22nd 08 10:28 PM

HF 15 Percent Off Coupon

http://packratpaul.com/HF/HF-8-22-2008-Coupon.jpg

Enjoy, good till 8-27-2008.....Paul

JR North August 23rd 08 04:57 AM

HF 15 Percent Off Coupon

Great, but what an ink hog.
"...big enough to keep me warm, with the cold winds blowing..."
JR
Dweller in the cellar

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:28:54 -0700, "catguy"
wrote:

http://packratpaul.com/HF/HF-8-22-2008-Coupon.jpg

Enjoy, good till 8-27-2008.....Paul

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"

David R.Birch August 23rd 08 11:44 AM

HF 15 Percent Off Coupon

wrote:

http://packratpaul.com/HF/HF-8-22-2008-Coupon.jpg

Enjoy, good till 8-27-2008.....Paul

It's a jpeg, save it and edit out the non coupon part.

David

catguy August 24th 08 09:26 PM

HF 15 Percent Off Coupon

"JR North" wrote in message
Great, but what an ink hog.
"...big enough to keep me warm, with the cold winds blowing..."
JR
Dweller in the cellar

snip

Use irfanview to print the size you want and don't use a color printer. My IBM Infoprinter works
great. HF doesn't care if it's not in color....Paul

Curt Welch August 25th 08 04:52 AM

HF 15 Percent Off Coupon

"catguy" wrote:
"JR North" wrote in message
Great, but what an ink hog.
"...big enough to keep me warm, with the cold winds blowing..."
JR
Dweller in the cellar

snip

Use irfanview to print the size you want and don't use a color printer.
My IBM Infoprinter works great. HF doesn't care if it's not in
color....Paul

The whole email...

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/html...4_retailC.html

The coupon alone which you are taken to if you click in the "print coupon"
link...

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/html...ges/coupon.jpg

I'm going to use it to buy myself one of the bar and rod benders....

--
Curt Welch http://CurtWelch.Com/
http://NewsReader.Com/

Curt Welch August 29th 08 07:03 PM

HF 15 Percent Off Coupon

(Curt Welch) wrote:
"catguy" wrote:
"JR North" wrote in message
Great, but what an ink hog.
"...big enough to keep me warm, with the cold winds blowing..."
JR
Dweller in the cellar

snip

Use irfanview to print the size you want and don't use a color printer.
My IBM Infoprinter works great. HF doesn't care if it's not in
color....Paul

The whole email...

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/html...4_retailC.html

The coupon alone which you are taken to if you click in the "print
coupon" link...

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/html...ges/coupon.jpg

I'm going to use it to buy myself one of the bar and rod benders....

They just sent out another 15% off coupon.

It's valid until 9-03.