DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Diesel Fuel (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/258500-re-diesel-fuel.html)

Gerald Miller August 22nd 08 05:34 AM

Diesel Fuel

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:06:45 -0700, "Stupendous Man"

I figure if girls wear smells to attract guys, why not smells like Hoppe's
#9, Nitromethane, or black powder?

Sardines anyone? Or perhaps limburger cheese?
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Larry Jaques August 22nd 08 01:04 PM

Diesel Fuel

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 00:34:22 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gerald Miller quickly quoth:

#9, Nitromethane, or black powder?

Sardines anyone? Or perhaps limburger cheese?

You're dating women from the wrong side of the tracks, Gerry.

Q: What did the blind man say as he walked past the fish market?

A: Good morning, ladies!

--
Smokey the Bear's rules for fire safety should apply to government:
Keep it small, keep it in a confined area, and keep an eye on it.