DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What is it? Set 244 (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/257602-re-what-set-244-a.html)

Wes[_2_] August 10th 08 12:33 AM

What is it? Set 244

Tom wrote:

1374 is a Danco Demountable Hammer. Used for non-marring of struck surfaces.
The nut allows the clamping of non-marring inserts, these inserts were
available in rawhide, babbitt and copper.

More than I ever knew. We use that style with rawhide in a few areas of plant.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller