DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Welding cable bracket (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/257542-re-welding-cable-bracket.html)

Don Foreman August 9th 08 05:10 AM

Welding cable bracket

On 09 Aug 2008 00:09:03 GMT, (Curt Welch) wrote:

Now that I have my workbench done I started on my first welding project
with the new Miller Millermatic 180 MIG welder. It's a simple bracket I
can mount on the wall behind the welder to hold the power extension cord.

Here are the pictures of the project...

http://picasaweb.google.com/Curt.Wel...ngCableBracket

Nice job! Ain't it magic what those boxes can enable you to do?

Larry Jaques August 9th 08 12:48 PM

Welding cable bracket

On Fri, 08 Aug 2008 23:10:35 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, Don
Foreman quickly quoth:

On 09 Aug 2008 00:09:03 GMT, (Curt Welch) wrote:

Now that I have my workbench done I started on my first welding project
with the new Miller Millermatic 180 MIG welder. It's a simple bracket I
can mount on the wall behind the welder to hold the power extension cord.

Here are the pictures of the project...

http://picasaweb.google.com/Curt.Wel...ngCableBracket

Nice job! Ain't it magic what those boxes can enable you to do?

What's even more amazing is that the _welding_table_ is in his
_kitchen_ and that she lets him bake powder coated parts in it! Whatta
wife! ;) (Congrats on good use of a new tool, Curt.)

--
Pain makes man think. Thought makes man wise. Wisdom makes life endurable.
-- John Patrick

Curt Welch August 9th 08 06:37 PM

Welding cable bracket

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 08 Aug 2008 23:10:35 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, Don
Foreman quickly quoth:

On 09 Aug 2008 00:09:03 GMT, (Curt Welch) wrote:

Now that I have my workbench done I started on my first welding project
with the new Miller Millermatic 180 MIG welder. It's a simple bracket
I can mount on the wall behind the welder to hold the power extension
cord.

Here are the pictures of the project...

http://picasaweb.google.com/Curt.Wel...ngCableBracket

Nice job! Ain't it magic what those boxes can enable you to do?

What's even more amazing is that the _welding_table_ is in his
_kitchen_ and that she lets him bake powder coated parts in it! Whatta
wife! ;) (Congrats on good use of a new tool, Curt.)

Thanks.

:) it's in the garage. She made me get my own oven. :)

--
Curt Welch http://CurtWelch.Com/
http://NewsReader.Com/

Larry Jaques August 10th 08 05:09 AM

Welding cable bracket

On 09 Aug 2008 17:37:18 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
(Curt Welch) quickly quoth:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 08 Aug 2008 23:10:35 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, Don
Foreman quickly quoth:

On 09 Aug 2008 00:09:03 GMT,
(Curt Welch) wrote:
Here are the pictures of the project...

http://picasaweb.google.com/Curt.Wel...ngCableBracket

Nice job! Ain't it magic what those boxes can enable you to do?

What's even more amazing is that the _welding_table_ is in his
_kitchen_ and that she lets him bake powder coated parts in it! Whatta
wife! ;) (Congrats on good use of a new tool, Curt.)

Thanks.

:) it's in the garage. She made me get my own oven. :)

I know, but it was too much fun writing it "as if",
KnowWhatIMean,Vern? g